Saturday, October 29, 2011

Another cap and something besides a cap... believe it or NOT!

CAUTION!!!
Don't fall off your chair as you read this! 
I actually cast on something aside from a cap!  Wooo Hoooo!

I could not resist buying this Lion Brand Sock Yarn in a colorway called "Cotton Candy" because it is the EXACT SAME YARN used to make a pattern called "Baby Bright Tights" in my book entitled Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders.

Of course, as I am knitting these, I am wondering what the heck I am going to do with them once I am finished with them.  Knit wool pants for a baby!  I do know a gal who is expecting a granddaughter and they do live in Indiana... and it IS rather cold and snowy in Indiana.  Hmmmm, decisions, decisions. Whatever the case may be, I will knit on. 

But it just doesn't seem like a post from me if I did not show you another hat!

Yes, you are seeing double.  I made another Asymmetrical Cloche with the lovely peachy pink Rowan All Seasons Cotton from my Mom's stash.  See Mom, I told you I would find a good use for this lovely yarn!

No comments: