Thursday, October 13, 2011

More Fingerless Mitts...

Another pair of fingerless mitts for Mitts of Steal.  This time I used Berroco Comfort DK yarn in the colorway "rosebud".  You will being seeing a LOT of this yarn... I bought an entire bag to make chemo caps, but it's also a nice choice for fingerless mitts.  This is a pattern called Four Rib Braid Cable Mitts and the pattern can be found HERE (it is a free pattern).  Despite the fancy looking cables, these mitts are not too difficult.  These mitts turned out rather small but I had a few friends (with small hands) try them on and they fit well according my guinea pigs test models.

I am knitting another hat right now out of my "One Skein Wonder Book" (with more Berroco Comfort DK yarn in "rosebud"... SURPRISE!) and should have it done soon... stay tuned!