Monday, April 26, 2010

My Great American Afghan is complete!


CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR ENLARGED VIEW

My Great American Afghan is complete! It took six months and I learned so much. I started the border on Thursday and completed it Sunday night. Would you believe it if I told you the border alone has nearly 8,000 stitches!? How crazy is that!!!! Since I finished the afghan at 11:00 pm Sunday night, I took these photos indoors (of course) with just artificial light. I would like to take photos of my afghan in natural light, but I couldn't wait until then to share these images with you! Here are a few good shots...
Anniversary Block
Son's Block

Squiggles Block
Tree of Life Block
Under the Sea Block
Another good shot!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So amazing!! You did such a fantastic job will be a treasured family heirloom for generations!