Friday, November 3, 2017

More Mittens



More Mittens

This is pair #2 of mittens I've made in the past few weeks. I purchased four balls of wool yarn called "Gina" by Plymouth Yarns. I intended to make a scarf but decided the pattern was not enjoyable for me.  Instead, I made two pairs of mittens.  The pattern I used is by Susan B. Anderson and it is called "Waiting for Winter".  The pattern link is HERE.  I do enjoy these sense of accomplishment I am feeling from making up some quick projects like mittens. I also recently made a hat for myself.  I'll share some information about that soon. I wore my new hat on a walk this morning and it kept my ears nice and warm.  Also, I kind of like the way the hat looked on me. Sometimes hats sit funny on my head since I wear glasses.  I like my new hat.  

No comments: