Saturday, November 4, 2017

Building in Color: Panel #6 is Complete



Building in Color: Panel #6



I am getting really close to being done with my panels for my Building in Color afghan project.  This is panel #6 which has been on and off the needles since June or July.  I am working on panel #10 now and then I'll have to figure out how to sew the panels together and how to add the borders as described in the pattern booklet.  The new skill in this panel was "elongated stitches".  I enjoyed this panel; I was able to memorize the pattern repeat.  I find that kind of knitting more relaxing some times.

If you'd like to see the other posts about my Building in Color afghan project, you can see them HERE.  The yarn I am using is Cascade "Pacific" (worsted weight); it's an acrylic/wool blend.

No comments: