Thursday, November 2, 2017

Biscotte Birthday Treat



Biscotte Birthday Treat

This was a little birthday splurge for me. I saw this kit available for purchase on line from www.biscotteyarns.com.  The kit comes with a hank of sock yarn and this "Miyo" beverage tumbler.

I selected the sock yarn that has an "apple theme" and it came with a red tumbler; it coordinates nicely with the yarn I selected.  In the box from Biscotte yarns, I also received some tea bags and a pattern for how to knit the tube to insert into the tumbler. The bottom of the tumbler unscrews so you can insert the tube.  In case you are wondering, "Miyo" stands for Make It Your Own. My mom said she's see folks use this kind of tumbler used to display embroidery work as well.  Fun!  Endless possibilities really.



k


You can purchase tumblers like this on line at places such as www.amazon.com.  Above you can see that the tumblers come in a variety of colors so you can coordinate the yarn and the tumbler.  I have enough yarn to knit some socks as well so I'll get working on that sometime soon.






No comments: