Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Knitting Project Bags


Snoopy lined with red batik fabric. 



Barnyard fabric with a peachy yellow lining. 



Knitting Sheep lined with a great red print. Looks as if there is white yarn all over the red fabric. 



I've been sewing up a storm. I am enjoying making these drawstring bags. They are great for storing small knitting projects such as socks and hats. I am experimenting with various lining materials to give the bags a little structure. So far I've used quilt batting, featherweight iron on interfacing, and medium weight iron on interfacing. Personally the bag I like best is a bag I made with no extra lining material. 

Here it is.   


This one is lined with a pretty blue batik fabric. 

I especially like how the bottom of this bag turned out. 



No comments: