Monday, November 3, 2014

Charger Cozy



 
This is a silly sort of thing. I was scrolling through Facebook the other day and saw this idea. You basically wrap yarn around your device charger cord (ie. iPhone charger, Nook charger, Kindle charger, etc.) and then single crochet. Start at one and and keep goin' until you get to the other end of the charger cord. I used the yarn I used in my neon socks, which I posted about not too terribly long ago. I had this done in no time at all. It's really rather silly but it does sort of make me smile when I see my rainbow colored iPhone charger. Here are some more inspirational photos:
 

Of course, I had to use this opportunity to also post a photo of Brutus with his sweet face. Best I can recall... in this photo... I was eating a cold piece of pizza and he was hoping I'd share it with him. Hard to resist a face like that!

No comments: