Thursday, January 18, 2018

Shorty Short Socks: #4 Done in 2018




Shorty Short Socks



Woo Hoo!  This is the 4th pair of socks I've finished in 2018.  Nope, I did not knit all four pairs in 2018, but I FINISHED them in 2018.  I have way too many lingering projects.

Just a little information on these socks and I am off to work on another pair of socks that I started way, WAY, WAY back in 2012!  How shameful is that?!?  For my Shorty Short Socks, I had only one ball (50 grams) of Patons Kroy Socks Jacquards so I used a bit of contrasting yarn for the toes. The solid purple yarn matches pretty well and is Knit Picks Stroll.  For my Shorty Short Socks, I used size 2.75 mm needles and cast on 52 stitches. This Patons Kroy sock yarn is a little thicker than other sock or fingering weight yarn.

That's all I have to say about these socks. They are D. O. N. E.

DONE!

No comments: