Friday, January 19, 2018

Fabric Ornaments



Fun Christmas Ornaments: No Sew



I had busy, busy time making pillows for my Etsy Shop between Halloween and mid-December.  I had one weekend where I made 25 pillows.  When I got a few more orders after that weekend, I decided to close up my Etsy Shop and take a well needed break.  I was in full "Pillow Burnout!'

Over the next few weeks before Christmas, I had a blast making ornaments for holiday decorations.   I still need to add some ribbon so that these ornaments can be hung up on my Christmas tree, but I kind of like the look of the ornaments in a pretty crystal dish.




These ornaments are fun to make.
Video Tutorial for ornaments above: Click on link HERE.

***

I also was wanting to try to make this Fabric Star Ornament.  I made just one.  I found it to be a little tricky and I needed a video tutorial for a little more instruction.






Here is a blog post with instructions for making the Fabric Star. Click HERE.


No comments: