Monday, July 28, 2014

Drop Stitch Scarf "Transfix"



Transfix

My knitting lately has been projects I can easily pick up and put down, easily memorized, and easy enough that I can chat and knit at the same time. It just occurred to me that I have been on a scarf kick lately. I'll post photos of those other items soon. 

For now I am showing you my current drop stitch scarf which I am knitting with Berroco Boboli Lace. It's DK weight yarn and I am using US Size 7 needles as called for in the pattern. The pattern is called "Transfix" and is on www.berroco.com. The pattern calls for two balls of yarn and suggests casting with 60 stitches. I cast I just 30 stitches for narrower scarf. 

Berroco has other yarns called Boboli. I made mittens a few years back in a worsted weight Boboli. The colors in the Boboli yarns are really pretty. I have another Boboli project planned but I think the scarf will keep me busy for the time being. 

Would you like to see the two reasons I am leaning toward easy knitting projects these days?


Yep, it's difficult to knit with a lap-full of puppies. 


These are all pictures of puppies on my lap. 




I love these guys!  



No comments: