Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Button-Tab Hat


Button-Tab Hat




Another quick cap before I make my donation to the chemo-treatment center. This is a Button-Tab Hat and the pattern link can be found HERE.   The yarn is Berroco Comfort in a nice rich brown which reminds me of roasted coffee beans. I made a special trip to my yarn shop in search of a perfect button and fell in love with this faux turquoise triangular-shaped button. I love the combination of these two colors.

While I was at the shop (I am never at the shop on Mondays), the owner of my old knit shop (Anne's Knits and Such) showed up.  Anne had the knit shop next door to my new knit shop.  When Anne's place closed down, one of the employees, Michelle, opened up my new shop called Grandma's Beads and Yarn right next door.   Grandma's is in the back half of a Christian Bookstore and Gift Shop.  I am so lucky to have these shops nearby and so lucky to have these folks in my life!

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

Pretty hat/pretty button!

Bonnie said...

Kim, your hats are lovely. I look forward to browsing your past projects. Thank you so much for joining me over at "Living Life". Hugs! Bonnie

Kim said...

Thanks, ladies. I am taking a little break from caps for a bit. Will post something new soon! I have been making some super funky and fun socks!