Friday, March 11, 2011

Hurricane Hat (2011 Chemo Cap #5)


I am back on track with my chemo caps.  I set a goal for myself to make two chemo caps per month in 2011.  I found myself a few days into March and I had made no chemo caps all year long... zilch, nada, none, zip.  This is hat #5 for the month/year.  Once you get started on cap making, it's hard to stop and it's amazing how quickly you can churn them out when you set your mind to it (that, and I haven't been allowing myself to be distracted by any other projects).

Pattern:  Hurricane Hat by Andrea Goutier (Click HERE for pattern link).
Yarn:  Berroco Comfort (worsted weight)

NOTE: If you go to the link above to print this pattern, be careful.  If you just click "print", about 30 pages churn through your printer due to all the nice feedback the pattern designer got on her blog. I suggest you cut & paste just the pattern, or else you'll waste a lot of ink and a lot of paper... like I did.  Argh!!!

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Another super cute hat!