Thursday, February 18, 2010

Under the Sea is complete!

Wow, I sure am glad to be done with this block! I had to go back to December 5th to see when I last posted about this block. Nothing about this block was particularly difficult but it was a ton of work. My goal for the week has been to finish up what I've started before starting any new projects and this was one of my goals. The rest of my completed blocks also need some finishing... namely a bunch of yarn ends to weave in. That sounds kind of boring. So far I have completed 18 blocks for my Great American Afghan (there are 25 blocks in the pattern book). There are some blocks I've decided NOT to complete and one of the blocks I have completed is from the book entitled The Great North American Afghan. I have a few more from the GAA book I'd like to try. I'll keep you posted!


affectioknit said...

Hi! I looked back through your posts - Your afghan is awesome!

Kim said...

Thank you very much. I enjoy your blog as well!