Thursday, October 5, 2017

Jelly Rolls Socks: Complete


Jelly Rolls Socks


You know... it's kind of difficult to take photos of your socks when you have them on your feet!  But I wanted to show you my new cute socks.  This pattern is called Jelly Rolls. It's not a FREE pattern on Ravelry, but it's worth the price for the download. There are two different options for making these socks included in the pattern. I encourage your to check out the completed projects on Ravelry to see how cute they all are. I will definitely make this pattern over and over. The socks fit GREAT and I loved the double rolled cuff.  Also, I was able to make one pair of socks with one 50 gram ball of sock yarn, so if you find yourself with a random ball of sock yarn, you can make up these socks as long as you have some contrasting yarn for the cuff, heel, and toes.


2 comments:

affectioknit said...

...the tops of those socks are so cute!

~Have a lovely day!

pablo zapico said...

Great rread thankyou