Saturday, April 29, 2017

Norah's Vintage Afghan: Block #10


Norah's Vintage Afghan:  Block #10



Lately I have actually been working on one project at a time.  This is a bit out of the ordinary for me. I tend to work on lots of different projects, a little work here and there on each project.  Since I am focusing on just one project at a time, I am enjoying the sense that I am actually finishing things.  This week, I have been working on Norah's Vintage Afghan Block #10.  This has been a very enjoyable knit.  I am using Berroco Vintage Worsted Weight yarn for this project and the color used in this square is "Cracked Pepper".  I'll have this done very soon and I'll be sure to share some more photos when it's all complete.

My labradoodles, Sandy and Brutus, are my constant companions. They love it when I sit and knit.  I looked up from my knitting the other day and this is what I found...


"Well, hello there BruBru!  Whatcha need, sweet boy?"


I never did figure out what he wanted or needed.  Maybe he was just checking on me.  He decided to hop up and join me on the couch.  And, just to ensure I did not leave, he plopped his sweet head over my legs to hold me down.  Sweet boy!



.

No comments: