Saturday, April 4, 2015

Watermelon Sockhead Hat


Photo bombed by a Labradoodle!

So I have a wig stand that I can use to take photos of hats; it's down at the knit shop with a one of my hats on display. 


So I apologize. I have to resort to selfies. 


What do you think?  
Do you like my new hat?


Oh, I got new glasses, too. 
And I love them. 


The yarn is Knit Picks Stroll Hand Dyed and the color way is "Watermelon."


The pattern is free on Ravelry. It's called Sockhead hat. It's a great to make something other than socks with sock yarn. There are so many great sock yarns out there. 

I am trying to focus on finishing projects. It feel good to finish my hat so I can move on to the next work in progress. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new glasses and your hat is really cute. Missed you today at knitting group (well no group, but).
Harriet