Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bow Tie Cloche (smaller version)



Bow Tie Cloche (smaller version)
 
 

Smaller and larger version pictured together.

I had so much fun making the yellow and blue Bow Tie Cloche that I decided to cast on another (Click HERE for the pattern link on Ravelry).  This time, I used three yarns from my stash. The brim is Cascade Fixation (Spray Dyed Effects) which is a variegated yarn with white, light and dark pink, and lavender.  I paired this with some white cotton/acrylic blend yarn. The lavender portion is knit in Berroco Comfort DK.  I re-sized the hat a bit hoping it would fit a little girl (3 years old). I think the downsized version has good proportions.  My pattern notes for making this smaller hat can be found on my Ravelry project page HERE.  The crochet flower pattern can be found on Ravelry HERE.


Considering these color combinations for future Bow Tie Cloches.  What do think?



No comments: