Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Hat and Two (Quick) Scarves

 
this time in Berroco Comfort DK in red.
 
I also whipped up two scarves in yarn called "Rigoletto" by Red Heart.  The colors are
Periwinkle and Tangerine.  You can literally make one of these scarves in less than 45 minutes. 
 I made the Tangerine one at the knit shop a week ago and I made the Periwinkle one while watching/listening to "Jeopardy" the same evening.  What a great last minute gift.  These are going to my mother-in-law who was also the recipient of some other ruffled scarves I made last fall.
She loves them.  The Rigoletto yarn is a sort of mesh tube with metallic thread and sequins.  It's quite unusual but very reasonably priced. I made two scarves for less than $15.00.





1 comment:

Maryellen said...

Wonderful! I'm the lucky mother-in-law who is the recipient of Kim's fantastic talent. The red hat and two scarves are in the mail. Waahoo! Thank you!!! Marellen
165