Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Clapotis Continues


Clapotis


Since I am caught up on my Susanna IC Mystery Knit Along (KAL) shawl with beads, I am spending a lot of time working on my Clapotis (clap-oh-TEE).  I just barely started on my second hank of yarn so it looks as if I can make this wrap rather longer than the patter calls for if I so choose.  I am still working on the straight rows (where the width of the project remains the same) but I am just about at the point where the pattern calls for the decrease rows.  I think I will continue straight for just a bit longer to make a nice generous sized wrap. 

I can see why this pattern is so very popular on Ravelry. The pattern is sure genious...so clever!  It's easy knitting but interesting enough to keep it fun and keep your brain working.  Some folks consider knitting rhythmic or medative.  I think this pattern fits that description. 

No comments: