Thursday, September 15, 2011

What's knitting...

The view from my knitting korner is quite soggy this morning...


We live in Southern Colorado and we've been experiencing quite a drought this year.
We only get an average of 12 to 13 inches of rain each year so this rain was very, very welcome!  It was pouring down rain on my drive home from work... it was pouring down rain when we ate dinner... it was raining on and off all evening... and when I awoke at 3:00 am this morning, it was still raining. 

Homemade applesauce with a little sugar and a lot of cinnamon is simmering away in the Crock Pot. 
The house should be smelling terriffic in a matter of a few hours.  The leftover chili will make a perfect lunch before I am off to my Thursday Knitting Group at my local yarn shop. 

My latest shawl project "Citron" is the perfect project on which to knit
on this cloudy, rainy day.


The yarn is Zauberball and the colorway is "Fuschienbeet" (Yarn manufactured in Germany from my good friend KLAK).

1 comment:

K2 said...

It's turning out beautifully!