Friday, April 3, 2020

More Socks Using Scraps


Socks Using Scraps

Not too long ago, I made a pair of socks for myself called “Instant Gratification”.  The pattern calls for holding two strands of sock weight yarn together while knitting. I decided to try to make a larger version of the pattern for socks for my husband.  I have my sock yarn scraps fairly organized.  I had a gallon-sized Ziploc bag filled with leftover quantities of Patons Kroy Sock yarn and I used much of this yarn in these socks.  I have detailed pattern notes on my Ravelry project page if you want more details.  You can find that here:


I love the photo below.  Sandy is snoozing...snuggled up with the socks!




Below:  Within a few days I found Brutus also showing his appreciation for homemade socks.  I made these socks a few weeks back.


Up next... more socks for my husband. 



No comments: