Saturday, April 4, 2020

In The Pink


My friend, Harriet, game me some yarn recently.  Thank you, Harriet!  She did not have a specific use for the yarn and she asked if I’d like to knit it up.  My pleasure!  This is Berroco Comfort DK yarn in the “Kitten” color way.  I made up a bunny using a pattern called “Bonbon”.  This is Bonbon Bunny #5 for me. I love this pattern.

Here is the pattern link:





I decided this yarn would also look great in a cap.  In the past, I have made lots of chemo caps using Berroco Comfort DK yarn.  It’s an easy care yarn and it’s nice and soft.  Here is the hat knit up in a pattern called “Alternating Cables Cap”.  This is my own design.  

You can find the pattern link here:





I am really enjoying my knitting over the past few weeks while we have been spending so much time at home due to the pandemic. I am finding that I am doing a better job of casting on and sticking with a project until completion.  I still have MANY unfinished objects/works in progress.  

1 comment:

Harriet Balhiser said...

Beautiful cap and the bunny is just too adorable.
Perfect choices for that yarn.