Saturday, February 17, 2018

Hitchhiker No. 3



Hitchhiker No. 3



This is the third Hitchhiker scarf I've made and I am sure I'll make more. It's a fun knit and I can memorize the pattern once I get going.  The Hitchhiker pattern can be found HERE.

Hitchhiker is not a free pattern on Ravelry but it is ridiculously popular. There are 28,954 Hitchhiker scarves on Ravelry. Just think of all the Hitchhikers that have been made that are not listed on Ravelry.

This yarn was a gift from my friend, Belinda. She got it for me when she went to Hawaii.  The yarn is from Aloha Yarn Dyeworks and the colorway is "Like Ole".  Here is a link for more information about the yarn (click HERE).  I used 2.25 mm needles (40 inch fixed circular) which are a little smaller than what the pattern calls for.  I am thrilled that this turned out like it did. It's one of those times where I picked just the right pattern for the yarn.





1 comment:

affectioknit said...

LOVE it!...and the photo of you is so CUTE!

~Have a lovely day!