Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Norah's Vintage Afghan: #10 Complete


Norah's Vintage Afghan: Block #10 complete


Since I've been sick this past week, I got this block done in a jiffy.  This is block #10 of Norah's Vintage Afghan and the yarn is Berroco Vintage Worsted in the "Cracked Pepper" colorway.  The cables in this square were pretty straight forward; it's just a four row repeat.  I placed stitch markers where the red lines appear on the chart.

I've already started to work on Block #11, which is going really quickly. Block #11 is mostly knit 3, purl 3. I'll show you my progress on that block tomorrow.

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hi Kim, it looks great! I'm just finishing block 3 and my block 4 is in cracked pepper. Love all those cables. You certainly knit fast. Always looking forward to your next block. Thanks😊