Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Ribbons of Hope Hat Pattern


I just received the most heart warming note from a fellow knitter on Ravelry.  She wrote to me about my hat pattern called "Ribbons of Hope".  Tara wrote:  

"Hello, 
My name is Tara and I wanted to write to tell yo that your pattern for this hat has been such a joy to work with. It was very easy to follow and I had a lot of fun coming up with different colours and patterns with it. I cannot seem to be able to attach my photos here. I have knitted a dozen of them in a holiday theme for our children’s hospital here in Ottawa, Canada and I’m very excited to deliver them shortly. Thank you so much for posting this pattern, I have a feeling that I will be using this quite often."

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ribbons-of-hope-3

:)

No comments: