Saturday, March 22, 2014

A little sewing... and what's been keeping me busy...

I''ve been doing a little sewing a LOT of sewing. I did finish a pair of socks (that I started in January).  I'll post a photo of those in another post

Here, let me show you some sewing projects:

My Etsy Shop "KimzKraftKorner" is keeping me busy. 



A few blanket and pillow sets...



And lots and lots and lots of dog bone shaped contoured neck pillows... who knew there would be such a demand for these pillows. 

I am having fun playing with new fabrics and also experimenting with different backdrops for photographs.  It's all part of the learning curve. I am learning some colors are difficult to photograph... red... why is it so hard!?



I am hoping sports team theme fabrics will be popular for Father's Day.
But I should not stereotype.  Mom's are sports fans, too!



Cute stuff...

 Pretty batiks...
Love this linen...

Pansies and butterflies...

Even something for a music lover...

Those puppies of mine keep me busy, as well as that pesky full time job of mine. The weather is getting nicer (it's snowing right now, but it was sunny and beautiful out this morning!) and the days are getting longer.  I've also been enjoying getting out more and going for walks. Spring is coming!

I just finished up some Christmas Stockings and am looking forward to making some Christmas Tree Skirts too. 

Okay, next post will be about knitting... Scouts Honor! 

No comments: