Monday, October 11, 2010

Socktoberfest...Jester Socks are Complete!



On Ravelry, October is "Socktoberfest".  They are encouraging folks to work on socks, finish up unfinished socks (the dreaded "second" sock!), and otherwise work on unfinished objects.  I finished my "Jester Socks".  The pattern is called RIBBED SOCKS FOR BIGGER FEET... a Susan B. Anderson pattern.
The yarn is from Knit Picks and the color is called "Jester Multi".  The colors in the yarn remind me of a juggling jester in a clown-like costume... you know, the goofy guy with the funny three-pronged hat.  What are those hats called anyway?  Jester hats?  I had good intentions of working on unfinished objects for the remainder of the month, but that did not last long.  I cast on a sweater last night.  More on that another day...

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Awesome socks!

wool free and lovin knit said...

wow, you are just churning out those finished objects -- very nice, very jealous!