Sunday, September 26, 2010

Chestnut Cable Cardigan... still in progress...

Click on photos for larger image.
The end is nearing... I need to finish the second sleeve.  Also, there will be ribbing up and down the right and left front panels.  I also need to make button holes and add the terrific buttons I found.

Finally a photo to show you the braided cable detail which travels down the sleeves.

I love the mirror-image cables down the front of the sweater.


Another photo of the cable details.
Boy, oh BOY... a sweater for an adult sure is a LOT of work. I did take a wee break from my sweater to make my Hot Pink Hat, but now I am diligently working on my sweater.  Here are a bunch of photos to show you my progress.  I am making a goal for myself... TRY to finish this sweater before the end of the week and TRY to NOT start any new knitting projects before I finish this sweater.  Wish me LUCK!

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

It's so very pretty - I can't wait to see it finished!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you LUCK.

bhcampbell@suddenlink.net said...

Can you PLEASE give me a link to this pattern?