Friday, February 15, 2019

Who?


WHO?


I hope that you can see that the design here is owls.

My sister's youngest daughter just had a baby boy. This is my sister's first grandchild and the first great grandchild for our parents. Pretty exciting stuff!  I made up this cute owl vest and matching hat and just got them mailed off.  The yarn I used is King Cole brand "Authentic Cotton Mix DK" and the color way is "Sahara".  I found both of the patterns on Ravelry (both are free).  

The link for the hat pattern called "Who?" can be found HERE.
The link for the vest pattern called "Owl Baby Vest" can be hound HERE.

I did add some small buttons for eyes on one of the owls in the hat and one of the owls in the vest. I do worry about babies and choking so I sewed those buttons on like my life depended up on it. I kind of like the look with just some of the owls having button eyes sewn on.  I am really behind showing you my latest finished objects.  More "show and tell" very soon!




1 comment:

Harriet Balhiser said...

So darling. I just love that only one of the owls has button eyes.
Lucky little boy will look so adorable in his cute vest and hat.