Monday, January 7, 2019

Nugget Peds


Nugget Peds

Above: Why am I always getting photobombed by Labradoodles?

At the beginning of this month, I got a notification that my next Laura Nelkin kit was coming in the mail soon.  I just couldn't wait!  I decided to cast on another pattern by Laura Nelkin called "Nugget Peds".  I purchased this pattern on Ravelry a few months ago and just had not gotten around to it; however, I did have my beads all counted and sorted out.  The yarn I selected is yarn I got from my mom.  It's Knit Picks "Stroll" in a color called "Duchess Heather".

I finished up the Nugget Peds in just a week and I have a number of photos of them here for you.  My new Laura Nelkin kit arrived on Saturday and I told myself I could not cast on the new project until I finished up this pair of socks first.  

As you can see, this pattern is a short sock with beads in the cuff.  The pattern calls for knitting the socks from the cuff down. 

If you like knitting with beads, I urge you to check out Laura Nelkin's designs on Ravelry. Right now many of her patterns are buy one, get one free. She is also offering a "First Quarter Knit Along" and she's offering some prizes. Fun stuff!  If you are interested in the KAL, here is a link with additional information (Click HERE).




1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Those are so cute!...I've got some beads that would be perfect for that...
~Have a lovely day!