Saturday, January 14, 2017

Norah's Vintage Afghan: Block #9



Norah's Vintage Afghan: Block #9

Over the holidays, I worked on Block #9. I took these photos in natural light to capture the details a bit better but the color is way off in the photos.  The color is called "Black Currant" (Berroco Vintage Worsted Weight yarn).  In person, this color is more of a burgundy, but the photos it looks purple. 

When it comes to knitting these blocks in the darker colors, I sure wish I had better light by which to knit. What ever the case may be, I love knitting these blocks.

I need to take a little break from these blocks as I prepare for the new afghan class I am teaching.  The last Friday of each month, I'll be teaching a class called "Building in Color".  The afghan pattern is by Michelle Hunter.  I'll be sharing more about this soon.  This weekend I am working on a knitted stuffed animal which I will probably finish in a jiffy.


Happy Knitting!




No comments: