Saturday, April 28, 2012

Woven Fingerless Gloves


Woven Fingerless Gloves
Pattern from book "Sock Yarn One Skein Wonders"
Yarn:  Jojoland "Melody" superwashwool (fingering weight)




What a super fun knit.  I had these done in a little over a week and I loved that I could actually memorize the pattern, which is rare for me!  If the woven pattern does look familiar, I recently used the same textured pattern in a coffee cup cozy. I can see myself making this pattern over and over.  The gloves fit me perfectly!


Glove #1 had great color variation


Glove #2 had very little color variation.  Great pattern just not the best choice of yarn for this project.  Gloves fit great and I love them despite the color flaws. 



2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Super cute! those will be perfect for cooler weather this fall...

Have a lovely day!

Anonymous said...

I think I must make a pair of these. Thank you for sharing. Harriet