Monday, June 14, 2010

Lacy Sampler Scarf... upcoming project


After being so pleased with my recently finished Arrowhead Lace and Cable Scarf, I have been eyeing patterns for other lacy things. After using almost exclusively worsted weight yarn for all crochet and knit projects over the years, the finer yarns are such a luxury to me. Here is one project I am excited about.

This is Madil Kid Seta yarn. For this yarn, I plan to make a scarf called "Lacy Sampler Scarf". Here is the pattern link. http://www.tahkistacycharles.com/media/File/50:32_FreePatSUPEknitscarfFDCFW07.pdf

I saw this scarf knit up when I recently visited The Knitting Bee in Portland, Oregon. After leaving the store, I regretted not jotting down the source of this pattern. I emailed the shop through their newsletter, and the shop owner was sweet enough to send me the pattern link. It looks like a great introduction to so many great lace patterns. I can't wait to start!

No comments: