Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Voo Doo You Love Me?


Maybe because Halloween is coming, but it felt a little like I was assembling a little monster when I sewed up this little guy. 


Frankenstein!!!



This is a pattern I found on Ravelry; it is called "Voo Doo You Love Me?"  The pattern is not free (cost $6.00), but it's a nice, well written pattern. Here is the link for the pattern:  



I snapped a few photos of my little monster and then left him down at the knit shop. I think he's mighty cute. I added some pipe cleaners inside his arms and legs to make them less floppy. 

The same pattern designer has a pattern for the cutest bunny. I plan to make a bunny soon. 

I am considering altering the Voo Doo pattern to make an altogether different creature, but I'll keep that a surprise until it's done. 



No comments: