Sunday, July 5, 2020

Tube Socks for Ron


Tube Socks for Ron

I made these socks for my husband but in the photo above, I am trying the socks on myself.

Wow, I am really behind in blog posts. I’ve been knitting socks like mad during the Pandemic.  Here is a pair of tube socks I made for my husband. I’ve had this yarn for many, many years.  


I had a hard time getting good photos of these socks.  


The yarn is Schoppel Wool and it came packaged like this.  You might be able to see it in the photo... it’s two separate disks of yarn that were dyed side by side to be identical.  I am you can see in the photos that one of my disks of yarn is bright while the other is quiet muddy.  Oh well.  These socks are tube socks. I improvised the pattern. There is no heel in tube socks and the toe is decreased like the top of a stocking hat so you can put these socks on any which way you like.  Tube socks with no heels are a great gift to make for others when you don’t want to worry about the size being just right.






No comments: