Sunday, January 20, 2019

"ALL-Ways" Cowl


"ALL-Ways Cowl"


This is a super fun pattern by Laura Nelkin.  If you look closely in some of the photos, you might see some green beads in there.  My beads match my yarn SO WELL, that you can hardly see them! Doh!

The yarn I used for this project is a worsted weight yarn from "Retold Yarns".  I bought it because the color way is called "I am Groot" (adorable!).  I made a Messy Bun Hat with part of the skein so I guess I have a matching hat and cowl now.  The "All-Ways Cowl" pattern can be knit with any weight of yarn and can be knit with or without beads. My cowl worked up quickly since I used worsted weight yarn. I just kept knitting until I was almost out of yarn; however, I would have liked for my cowl to be slightly wider.  This pattern is easily customizable. Is that a word?  You can make it longer, shorter, narrower, wider, etc.  





If you'd like to make the "All-Ways Cowl", you can find the pattern on Ravelry (Click HERE).


No comments: