- This post #284.
- There have been a total of 7,974 page views.
- Visitors have come from the U.S., but also Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, Russia, France, India, Ireland, The Netherlands, Malaysia, The Philippines, Turkey, Spain, and New Zealand.
- Most frequently viewed post: Marilyn's Mobius Wrap (129 page views).
- Second most frequently viewed post: Foaming Waves Chemo Cap (105 page views).
- Since I started my blog, I've made one dozen pairs of socks, one adult-sized sweater, one baby-sized sweater, 17 dish cloths, and a dozen shawls/wraps/scarves, and I've also made about 60 hats (that includes a lot of chemo caps and also 18 caps for newborns). I also finished my Great American Afghan.
- And I've made one mitten... not a pair of mittens... one solitary mitten.
- And NO, I am not yet growing tired of knitting... if anything, my obsession grows.
Coffee in hand, it's still dark outside (not quite 6:00 am yet), the house is quiet... time to knit!
Thanks for sharing in my knitting adventures over the past two years! I appreciate your comments when you stop by.